CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Progress!!

AF finally showed up today. Meaning that I ovulated during the week that Eric was on the boat... that is so my luck. But I will be starting my clomid on Friday. Eric's schedule is light through December, they aren't going anywhere so I think this will be our best chance. Starting in January he's going to be all over the place and I don't know how often he'll be home at the right time of the month. I'm still trying to convince him to put some "swimmers" on ice before he leaves so I can do IUI with them after he's gone. That way everything will be timed correctly. We'll see if that actually happens though.

But, we are moving forward... finally!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so happy to hear you are moving forward!!! I know how hard it is to sit and wait and you deserve this so much!!! Baby Dust your way!!!